Tuesday 18 October 2016

Turn Around, Don't Be Trapped!

This post is short and sweet. I love learning new life lessons and I also love reminding myself of the life lessons that I already learned.

In the gospel Jesus Christ, we always learned to listen carefully and act upon to the promptings of the Holy Ghost. We also learned that Heavenly Father's Plan will always makes us feel happy and cheerful when we are striving our best to follow his plan. When we are not following his plan, and following Satan's Plan, it makes us feel sadness. 

I would like to share with you a wonderful example. Yesterday afternoon, I drove all the way and stop within twenty minutes drive away from New South Wales broder. I kept driving on the road heading towards New South Wales broder, until a road sign says "No Through Road."

I felt confused because I thought I knew where I was going. I felt trapped. I did not know where to go straight away. It took me awhile to think about what to do.

I love what the Image says below. If you can not see the Image below, it says "No matter how far you've gone down the wrong road, you can always turn around."
I eventually decided to turn around and come back to the way that I drove from. I had to retaught myself a few principles that I have already learned from the experience and that is;

1. Most times in life, Satan does not want anyone to experience happiness and he wants everyone to feel sadness. He is always striving his best to tempt people to make the wrong choices.

2. He wants people to feel trapped and feel there is no escape. He can also tempt people to make them forget how they can turn back to Heavenly Father.

3. Turn around to go back to follow Heavenly Father's Plan, and do not feel trapped by Satan."

We can always turn around to follow Heavenly Father's Plan by doing the following things and it is my suggestions. Reading scriptures daily, saying personal prayers daily, reading Pariarchal Blessing often if you have one, read General Conference talks regularly, attend Temple sessions often if you are worthy and have a current Temple recommend, etc.

Remember to turn around, and do not feel trapped.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment