Monday 10 October 2016

Go and Do

I learned so much for the past three days, I would like to share with you some lessons that I have learned, and some of the highlights that has happened during those past three days and three nights. 

On Friday morning, I was thinking about the plans and the back up plans that I was looking forward to achieve some of those plans for the day.

Plans was: Prayer, have Breakfast, read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, spend some time with Dad, have lunch out, go out with Holland Park 2 Sister Missionaries, dinner with them, and then go to the Centenary stake YSA Dance alone.

Back up Plans was; Prayer, have Breakfast, read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, spend some time with Dad, have lunch out, go to Browns Plains for using the computers to apply some jobs, have dinner out and go to the Centenary stake YSA Dance alone.

My day ended up being completely different! The day ended up being like Prayer, Breakfast, I read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, plans with Sister Missionaries got cancelled, I spent some time with Dad, I went to Jordan's house to have lunch, I picked up Jordan from Forest Lake shopping centre area, I went job seeking with Jordan by going in stores together, I gave Jordan my phone number and he texted me for his phone number, I saw an inactive as I walked back to my car, I got my resumes printed by a Job Agency, Jordan texted me his found work, I moved my car to somewhere else, and I continued looking work.

Then, me and Jordan went back to his house. His Mum made dinner for me and him. We had a spiritual evening by watching two Mormon Messages, read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, we sang two hymns, one hymn was called "If You Could Hie to Kolob" before we both left for the YSA dance, and we went to the YSA dance together. 

On that day, I learned "No matter what plans we have, Heavenly Father always have big and better plans in store."
Saturday's plans was: Prayer, have Breakfast, read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, watch Saturday morning session of General Conference at Forestdale chapel, have lunch, do a Photo Shoot booking at the Gold Coast, and have dinner out. 

Saturday's back up plans was: Prayer, have Breakfast, read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, have lunch, watch both Saturday morning and afternoon session of General Conference at Forestdale chapel and have dinner.

My day ended up being completely different! The day ended up being like Prayer, I had Breakfast, read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, I helped Jordan's Mum and Jordan's Grandma, I had lunch, I watched at least four talks of Saturday morning session of General Conference with Jordan, Jordan's Mum and Jordan's Grandma, I helped someone who we just met named Ana, I started to testify about the Restoration message, I went shopping with Jordan's Mum, Jordan caught the wrong bus, me and Jordan had to effectively communicate to each other via some short phone calls to each other before picking him up, I drove Jordan to work, I continued seeking for work, I eventually found work, I had a late dinner, I eceived a priesthood blessing, I waited for Jordan to finish work, I took Jordan home and I drove to a member's house to sleep over.

I learned on that day, "Stay tuned with the spirit with might, mind and strength."

Sunday's plans was; Prayer, have Breakfast, read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, watch both morning and afternoon session of General Conference, have lunch and have dinner.

My day ended up being completely different! The day ended up being like Prayer, I had Breakfast, I read a few chapters of The Book of Mormon, I watched Sunday morning session of General Conference at Logan stake chapel, I had lunch with a family, I took some photos, I had dinner with a family, I watched General Women's session of General Conference at Logan stake chapel and I caught up with Sister Kanwid.

I learned on that day, "Continue looking up, and stay positive in every situation."

If you can not see the Image that I have shared for this post, it says "Go & Do. You show your trust in Him when you listen with the intent to learn and repent and then you go & do whatever He asks. - President Henry B. Eyring."
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment