Thursday 27 October 2016

Some Ideas of What to Pray About

This post is very similar to the previous post. I hope this post will give you a few new ideas or some ideas what to pray about and I do strongly encourage you to think about and answer the following list of some questions that I thought about recently.

"What did you pray about today?" "What are you going to pray about this evening?"
"Did you pray about your future plans?" "Did you pray about your current plans?"

"Did you pray about how to become a better person today than you were yesterday?"
"Did you pray about how to overcome your current struggles and current trials?"

"Did you pray about how to overcome your current challenges?" 
"Did you pray about how to overcome your current difficulities?"

"Did you pray about how to overcome your current hardships?"
"Did you pray about how to overcome your current habits?"

"Did you pray about your choices if it is the right choices that you have made?"
"Did you pray about getting a house?" "Did you pray about getting a job?"

"Did you pray about your short term goals?" "Did you pray about your long term goals?"
"Did you pray about your immediate family members?" "Did you pray about your friends?"

"Did you pray about your current relationship if you are currently in a relationship?"
"Did you pray about your current engagement if you are currently engaged to someone?"

"Did you pray about your current marriage if you are currently married with your spouse?"
"Did you pray about your current concerns that you have at this present time?"
"Did you pray about your current feelings that you have at this present time?"

"Did you pray about everything?" "If you answered no, did you about many things?"
I love the Image that I have shared above for this post. If you can not see the Image above, it says "The only way to worry about nothing is to pray about everything." I 100% agree with what the Image says and I may not pray about everything but I do know when I pray about many things, I can relate to the Image.

I always strive my best to pray about my future plans, my currently plans, my short term goals, long term goals, getting a job, my immediate family members, my choices if the choices that I am making is right and my friends.
I also always strive my best to pray about my current concerns and feelings at this present time.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment