Tuesday 19 July 2016

My Top 5 Advices for Current Missionary Boyfriends and Girlfriends around the World

If you don't currently have a boyfriend or a girlfriend who is on his or her mission now and you are waiting for him or her to come home, this post isn't for you and I do recommend you to stop reading this post because you would be wasting your time.

If you currently have a boyfriend or a girlfriend who is on his or her mission now and you are waiting for him or her to come home, please continue reading this post because I hope this will be a great post for you and learn what I have learned while I was waiting for someone to come home from his mission. 

I would like to share a brief information who I was and who I was waiting for. I don't wish to mention who that someone's name. We first met when I was 16 years and he was 18 years. It was a few days before I turned 17 years and we met at Brisbane Temple. 

Our friendship didn't last for a long time, because I liked him and some odd reason I thought he liked me back. I was wrong. He told me how he felt about six months after he left his mission. 

Before his mission, we both seen each other once, stayed contact via text messages and facebook messages. During his mission, I emailed him heaps, I wrote him letters and he rarely emailed me. After his mission, we talked a little via facebook messages and we stopped talking to each other. 
Long story short, he ended up meeting someone else during his mission and he got married to her. They have been married to each other for four months. Now, I would like to share with you five advices. Note: The advices isn't in order.

#1 - Find some time alone to make a checklist what you would love to have for your dream guy or girl to have, and you shouldn't modify the checklist if your current missionary doesn't match up to some things because he or she isn't the one for you. Continue seeking for your dream guy or girl.

#2 - Please stay close to Heavenly Father and always remember to build a stronger relationship with him because he knows your strengths, he knows your weaknesses, he loves you, he cares about you, he supports you, he wants the best for you, he is always mindful of you, he is always there for you whenever you are feeling alone, he is always there for you whenever you are feeling happy, and he is always there whenever you need someone to talk to.

#3 - If you are feeling down, and you told your Missionary about it. If he or she doesn't change that to make you feel happy again, he or she isn't the one for you. Another advice that goes together with this one, is if you are feeling hurt and feel afraid to tell your Missionary what you did wrong such as going on dates while he or she is on his or her mission, don't email him or her to tell him or her. 

She or he will find out after her mission or his mission.

#4 - If your Missionary hasn't been replying to your emails for three weeks or longer in a row, you should stop emailing him or her until he or she starts emailing you again. It shows patience and to see how long it would last for him or her to realise that he or she hasn't emailed you, 

He or she is definitely not the right one for you if he or she doesn't reply to you after six months. 

#5 - Keep yourself busy and always remember to have fun! If you are preparing for your mission, focus on your preparations. If you are studying, focus more time on studies and not making neat packages. 

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment