Tuesday 12 July 2016

Someone's Watching Over Me

I hope you don't mind me sharing short and sweet posts for the past few days/evenings. I will need to start sharing long posts again eventually. For the mean time, I would strongly encourage you to share with me any topics or ideas of what you would like me to blog about. Please let me know. 

First and foremost, "What does someone's watching over me means to you?"

If you were to ask me the same question in your own time, I would have answered, "I always know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is watching over me. They watch over everyone else too not just me."

This post is based on a "Raise Your Voice" movie soundtrack called, "Someone's Watching Over Me" by Hilary Duff. Have you seen the movie before? Have your heard the song before without watching the movie first?

I remembered when I kept singing to the song over and over again when I was younger. I rarely sing to the song these days. I can't remember when the last time I sang to the song. I would like to let you know that it is a great song to listen to. I encourage you to listen to the song in your own time, and I would like to share with you, the video clip to the song below.  
If you can't see the video clip above, here's the link to the video clip below. 

If you did listen to the song, I encourage you to think about and ask yourself the following two questions. 
I also encourage to answer the questions in your own time. 

Do you have a most favourite part of the song? Do you have a least favourite part of the song? 
I would like to share with you, the most favourite part of the song that I love while I was listening to the song. My favourite part is shown as the Image that I have shared on this post. If you can't see the Image that I have shared, I would like to share with you what it says. 

It says "It doesn't matter what people say. It doesn't matter how long it takes. 
Believe in yourself and you'll fly high and it only matters how true you are.
Be true to yourself and follow your heart."

I would love to share with you some questions while I was thinking of "Someone's Watching Over Me" phrase.

Who do you think who was watching over you when you were going through your toughest days?
Who do you think who was watching over you when you were going through your brightest days?

Who do you think who was watching over you when you were going through your happy moments?
Who do you think who was watching over you when you were going through your sad moments?

Who do you think who is watching over you this day or evening? 
Who do you think who is watching over you right now? 

I will allow you to think about some examples of what you were thinking of "Someone's Watching Over Me" phrase in your own time.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment