Friday 11 March 2016

Life Has Been Very Interesting

On some days and on some evenings when I am alone and when I choose to, I reflect on my life. Whenever I reflect on my life, I aim to focus on my loved ones, the achievements that I accomplished in life, the past goals that I have achieved and the current goals that I have been working towards to. My life isn't perfect and I never expected my life to be perfect.

In my life; I have been taught some life lessons, I have felt some guidance from Heavenly Father, I have been looked over many times, I have been through many Up's and Down's moments, I have been learning more things to be grateful for and many more.

I really love the Image below. I know that my life has been very interesting. 
I hope you love the Image below too. 
I know my life hasn't been the greatest and I know my life hasn't been the worst either. 
I have appreciated the love that I have for my parents, my siblings and my extended relatives. I also have appreciated the friendships that I have made in life so far. 

I also have appreciated my life. If I was to start my life all over again, I would make some better choices. As each day goes by, it gives me another chance to do better than I did for the previous day. As each evening goes by, it gives me another chance to do better than I did for the previous evening.

I know there are some things in life that I wish it didn't happen. I am not willing to share some of those things with you because it is too personal. However I am happy to share one thing with you. I wish I used my time more effectively for the years that I was in High School. 

I truly love my parents, my siblings, my true best friendships, close friendships and true friendships. Each of them has showed significance to me in my life somehow either since in the beginning of my life or from the day when he or she has met me or from the evening when he or she has met me. 

I would like to say some Thank you for's to my parents, my siblings, my extended family relatives, my true best friendships, my true close friendships and my true friendships. 

"Thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for caring about me. Thank you for taking up some of your time whenever you read this blog. I love you all."

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really pleased to be a part of your life, too.

    I don't want to be "apart". Apart means separate.

    ReplyDelete