Wednesday 20 July 2016

Keep Going!

This post is short and sweet. I encourage you to think about the following question in your own time, "What does keep going means to you?"

If you were to ask me the same question, I would say "Keep going means another saying to press forward. I would like to share with you some examples of keep going that I like as a motivation.

When trials get tough, keep going. When things aren't going the way that you expected to, keep going. When people let you down either by judging or saying negativate things about you, keep going.
When challenges get tough, keep going. When tribulations get tough, keep going.
When bad days gets tough, keep going. When bad nights gets tough, keep going.
When difficulties gets tough, keep going. When struggles get tough, keep going.

When life becomes tough, keep going. When hardships get worst, keep going.
When you get discouraged, keep going. When you miss someone, keep going."

What are some of your examples do you like of keep going? Do you like any of that I have shared?

I encourage you to always remember to pray to Heavenly Father whenever you need to keep going because I know that he is always there to help you, support you, loves you, and other wonderful things throughout your life if you allow him to do so.

I also encourage you to always remember to ask Heavenly Father what you can do better strategy or a better way for you to keep going if the previous strategy or way didn't work out the way that you expected to.

I also encourage you to always keep going!
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment