Saturday 9 July 2016

Find Strength within Yourself

It has been eight days ago since I last share a post. Wow! I am so sorry for not posting for a long time.
I really hope you will accept my apology. I also hope that you have been reading some of the past posts while waiting for a new post to be shared. This post is short and sweet.

I encourage you to think about and answer the following question in your own time.
"What does Find Strength within Yourself means to you?"

I know that sometimes it is hard for myself to find strength within myself. I agree with the Image below.
I hope you can agree with the Image says. If you can't see the Image above, it says "I encourage all of you to find strength within yourself, no matter what. Be proud of who you are and never let anyone or anything take that away from you.

Inner Strength is something that we are all born with, However, I've learned that it requires patience and perseverance to fully achieve it. I promise you, though, that as long as you know in your heart who you are and what you want from this world, nothing is gonna stop you. - Andy Birersack."

I kept thinking to remember who I was in the past, who I am now as present and who I will yet to become.
I also kept thinking to remember the things that I want to achieve in this life.

Stay Tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment