Friday 29 July 2016

Nine Months ago since my Car Accident

This post is short and sweet. Where did the last nine months go? Time has been going so fast and I seriously can't keep up with it.

I can't believe today has reached nine months ago since I had my first car accident and it definitely is still a little shock to me because my first car got written off. Has it really been nine months ago today since I had my first car accident?
I learned to drive carefully since the car accident. I know that I have surprised many people that I still drive a car since the car accident because some people just like to assume that I wouldn't be driving a car again due to the car accident.

I know that I love driving myself to places such as going to the Temple, going to Young Single Adult events, going to places for my photo shoots because  I love having my independence and I don't like relying much on transport from others.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment