Friday 1 July 2016

What Brings You Up?

This post is short and sweet. I encourage you to think about and answer the following question in your own time. "What are some of things that brings you up?"

I would like to share with you some of the things that brings me up.

I love reading my friend's MTC and mission experiences. It is always amazing for me to know their missions has changed their lives for the better and more prepared for their future lives after their missions. I know that they would want to continue to share the gospel with others and non-member friends after their missions.

I love reading General Conference talks over and over again. It makes me so happy and spiritual focused. General Conference always have great messages that relates to me and relates to other people around me in everyday life.
I love going to Institute each week, so I can learn something new and I am always prepared to answer any questions that the teacher has. Insittute is always a great spiritual night for during the week.

I love going to the Temple often because I love feeling happiness, peace, comfort and direction for most times when I go to the Temple.

I love going to Young Single Adults activities because I love spending some time with some of my church friends who I haven't seen for ages and also I love getting involved.

I love the Image that I have shared for this post, I agree what the Image says and if you can't see the Image, it says "Don't ask what the world needs, ask what makes you come alive and you go do that because what the world needs is people who have come alive. - Howard Thurman."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment