Saturday 16 July 2016

We Don't Have to Wait to Cross the Finish Line

This post is short and sweet. I know that I already did a blog post based on a April 2013 General Conference talk called, "Of Regrets and Resoluations" by Dieter F. Utchdorf.

I encourage you to think about and answer the following questions in your own time.

Did You Know you always receive God's Blessings each day of your life even when you don't recognise what they are?"

Did You Know you always receive God's Blessings each night of your life even when you don't recognise what they are?"

I know we all receive God's blessings throughout our daily lives such as God is always mindful of us, he always have the time to listen to us whenever we are complaining about things are going wrong, he comforts all of us whenever we are feeling sad, etc. I know he always wants the best for all of us.

I know God always tries to encourage everyone to have a education, everyone to experience joy, everyone to experience happiness, everyone to experience joy, everyone to experience sadness, everyone to experience hurt, everyone to experience pain and everything else.

I know he always wants the best of everyone. I know he loves everyone who is always trying their best in every way to do what is right and I also know he loves everyone who is always trying to look up whenever things are going wrong, etc. I really love the Image below.
If you can't see the Image above, it says "We don't have to wait to crosss the finish line to receive God's Blessings. - President Dieter F. Uchtdorf - General Conference April 2013."

I encourage all of us to always remember Heavenly Father gives us more than one chance to change. I encourage all of us to always remember to look up whenever things are going wrong.

I encourage all of us to always remember to share thanks often, even for the simple and little things.
I encourage all of us to always remember our goodbyes is another beginning/chapter in our lives.

I encourage all of us to always remember it is okay to cry whenever we are feeling down and sadness.
I encourage all of us to always remember to say "I love you" to those who we love often.

I encourage all of us to always remember to always strive to do what is right.
I encourage all of us to always remember who is our true friends.
I encourage all of us to always remember to have fun.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment