Saturday 8 February 2014

Not Ashamed

I have been raised up as a Latter-Day Saint known as a Mormon all my life. I love being a Church Member. I always try my best of being a Missionary to anyone who I meet (if they aren't members of the Church). I am not ashamed about sharing the gospel.

Sometimes, I ask myself the following questions as listed below.

How can I prepare myself answering any questions that the stranger may ask me?
How can I make the conversation last more than 3 minutes about the Gospel?

If you reading this and you aren't a Latter-Day Saint known as a Mormon, I suggest you to have a look either one of the following links or both of them. It's really interesting. 

www.mormon.org or www.lds.org

If you see the Missionaries, don't forget to say "Hi" to them. Try to always remember this, they are serving the Lord, they are taking up their time to teach the Gospel and if you allow them to see you for discussions, they can try to answer any questions you have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment