Friday 6 May 2016

Overview of 2 Months for being a Ward Missionary

This post is short and sweet. Did you know that 2 months ago since I got sustained and set apart as a Ward Missionary? It is true, I got sustained and set apart as a Ward Missionary 2 months ago. Some days, it feels like I have been a Ward Missionary less than 2 months and some days, it feels like I have been a Ward Missionary more than 2 months.

I love being a Ward Missionary. I love learning new ways of teaching investigators. I love to sharing my testimony with the investigators often. I love sacrificing my time to go out with the Sister Missionaries.
My ward is so lucky. In my ward, there is currently three different Sister Missionaries. One Sister from Sydney. One Sister from Tonga. One Sister from Samoa.

I am still waiting for my mission call. The longer that I wait for my mission call and leave for my mission, the more time that I have to prepare for my mission and I think Heavenly Father has been teaching me to have more trust and faith him, to be well prepared before I leave for my mission, and teaching me patience.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment