Friday 13 May 2016

What If

There are many people in this world in this life ask some or many what if the type of questions. I know that I ask myself those type of questions time to time and sometimes I hear some people asking those type of questions out loud. For an example of What If a type of question.
"What If I did something sooner that would have changed my future decisions for the better?"

What If I chose not to act upon the personal revelations that I receive for myself throughout this life? What If the only way to get through this life is learning life lessons in a difficult way? 

What If I chose not to put my faith and trust in Heavenly Father throughout this life?
What If I chose not to follow Heavenly Father's Plan/The Plan of Salvation?

What If I chose not to be baptised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints?
What If I chose to be baptised but not following the gospel teachings in the correct order? 
What If I chose to make other unrighteous decisions throughout this life?

What If I was able to experience pain-free throughout this life?
What If I was able to face no challenges throughout this life?

What If I was able to face no difficulties throughout this life?
What If I was able to face no tribulations throughout this life?
In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to accept who are going to become.
In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to accept who we were in the past.
In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to accept who we are right now.

In order for all of us to progress in this life, we were all given Agency since birth. 
In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to face tribulations throughout our lives.
In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to face difficulties throughout our lives.

In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to face unexpected trials throughout our lives.
In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to face challenges throughout our lives.

In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to put our faith and trust in Heavenly Father. 
In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need to forgive one another like Jesus Christ would. 

In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need love another like Jesus Christ did.
In order for all of us to progress in this life, we all need experience pain.

I choose to act upon the personal revelations that I receive for myself throughout my life.
I choose to put my faith and trust in Heavenly Father constantly throughout my life.
I choose to follow Heavenly Father's Plan/The Plan of Salvation throughout my life.

Sometimes, I choose to learn a few lessons in a difficult way throughout my life.
I choose to be baptised in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
I choose to strive my best to follow gospel teachings in the correct order. 

I choose to accept who I am going to become. I choose to accept who I was in the past. 
I choose to accept who I am right now. I choose to face tribulations throughout my life.
I choose to face difficulties throughout my life. 

I choose to experience pain throughout my life. I choose to face unexpected trials throughout my life.
I choose to face challenges throughout my life, I choose to forgive others like Jesus Christ would.
I choose to love others like Jesus Christ did.

What are some of your What If questions? 
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment