Monday 23 May 2016

Remember to turn to Heavenly Father

I love going out with the Full-Time Missionaries whenever I get the opportunity to because I always strive my best to teach with the spirit, I always notice my testimony keep getting stronger each time, and most times I feel that I have the knowledge of knowing what to say.

This post isn't about my gratitude for the Full-Time Missionaries. This post is about some things that I know about Heavenly Father.

I know why many people has been finding it difficult to put their faith and trust in Heavenly Father and I know that you may find it hard to believe and understand it.

The reasons why many people has been finding it difficult to put their faith and trust in Heavenly Father is because some people choose ask Heavenly Father some questions such as 
"Who are you to me?" "How can I find peace and joy during a difficult time?" 
"Why do I have to suffer from someone else's bad consquences?"
"Why did you allow some bad things happen to good people?" 
"Why did you take one of my loved ones from me?" 
Some people choose to feel sad and alone when they are going through difficult time and they don't know who they can turn to, 
I know that Heavenly Father always would be happy whenever his children are making the righteous choices. I know that Heavenly Father always would like all of his children to be happy and cheerful.

I know that Heavenly Father always would be happy whenever his children are striving their best to stay positive during difficult times, to know that they are never alone, to know who they can turn to when they are seeking unanswered questions, to become better people than they were in the past and striving their best to accomplish their short term goals and their long term goals. 

I know that Heavenly Father is always here to listen and answer your prayers.
I know that Heavenly Father is always willing to help you through your trials.

I know that Heavenly Father is always willing to help you through your challenges. 
I know that Heavenly Father is always willing to help you through your difficulities. 

I love the Image that I have shared for this post. If you can't see it, it says "He will not always take your afflictions from you, but he will comfort and lead you with love through whatever storm you face. - Thomas S. Monson."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment