Tuesday 24 May 2016

Happy 23rd Birthday to Sha

This post is short and sweet.

First and foremost, I would like to wish my friend Sha a Happy 23rd Birthday and I hope she will have a great day. I remembered meeting my friend Sha when she was 20 years and when I was 17 years at Brisbane Temple approaching to 3 years ago. It is crazy how time flies.

I consider Sha as a great friend because I get to talk to her regularly but we used to talk to each other very often, she is a great friend to spend some time with, and I love having conversations with her.
If you can't see the Image above but it is a photo of me and Sha when we last saw each other which was at YSA Ball last year. I decided to share with you, each letter of her name for describe Sha.

She is ...
So pretty
Happy
Amazing

I haven't seen Sha for almost a year ago and I am okay with that because she has been very busy with her studies and learning a dance. I am looking forward to when I get to see her again. I am looking forward to spend some time with her again.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment