Thursday 26 May 2016

I Will

This post is short and sweet. This post is based on a song that I love called "I Will" by Hilary Weeks. If you haven't heard the song before, I strongly encourage you to listen to the song in your own time. I would like to share with you the video clip of the song below.
If you can't see the video, here's the link to the video below.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgOp-Ze1oZo

If you have listened to the song, what was your favourite part of the song. My favourite part is shared as a part,
If you can't see what the Image says, it says "I will stand. I will not fall in a world that's weak. I will be strong." I think many of us need to strive to be strong more in this life whenever we go through trials, tribulations, hardships, challenges, difficult times, and other times that brings us down. 

I am aware that at times it is hard to be strong whenever people go through their own  trials, tribulations, hardships, challenges,  difficult times and other times that brings them down. It is normal to go through those type of times in life. 

I strongly encourage you for the next time you are going through a trial or tribulation or a hardship or a challenge or a difficult time or other time that brings you down, to strive your very best to be strong, strive your very best to remember to find comfort, find guidance from Heavenly Father how to feel peace, joy and happiness again, always remember to look up, etc. 

I know it is hard but I know you can get through it all one day. Take one step at a time. 

Stay Tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment