Sunday 1 May 2016

Hello May

It was hard for me to believe today was Day 1 of May and I don't know if it was hard for you to believe it is May or not. I encourage you to think about the following questions and answer them in your own time. "Do you think this year has been going slow or do you think this year has been going so fast? or Do you think this year has been going a bit of both, going slow and so fast?"

For my opinion and you don't have to agree with me, I think this year has been going a bit of both, going slow and so fast because there have been days when time goes slow and there have been days when time goes so fast. 

Whenever there are days goes slow, I would like those days to hurry up and go faster. 
Whenever there are days goes so fast, I would like those days to slow down.

One month until this year reaches halfway. I hope that my mission call will arrive sometime this month. I really hope this month will be a great month. I do have faith and trust that it will be. Next Sunday is Mother's Day.

This month reaches 2 months ago since my hair was last seen long length in other words 2 months ago since my hair cut. This month reaches 2 months ago since I got released as a Nursery Leader Assistant.

This month reaches 2 months ago since I got set apart as a Ward Missionary.
This month reaches 2 months ago since my mission papers got submitted.

This month reaches 1 year and 1 month ago since my current ward had Sister Missionaries instead Elders. This month reaches 1 year ago since I left Western Australia and the list goes on and on.
I know one of my great friends named Ifo will be leaving for her mission this month and she reports to Auckland MTC in 11 days/less than 2 weeks and I am not looking forward to when she leaves for her mission because when she leave, it will be one less friend who I can text to.

She is going to be an awesome sister missionary when she gets set apart as a Full-Time sister missionary. I really hope my mission call will arrive before she leaves.

If my mission call doesn't arrive before then, I hope my mission call will arrive sometime shortly after she leaves. I encourage you to think and answer the following questions in your own time.

Are you looking forward to what this month has in store for you even the unexpected plans?
If so, what is one of the main things/events are you looking forward to?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment