Wednesday 18 May 2016

How to Stay Motivated?

This post is short and sweet. I know I did a similar blog post to this post called, "How to Keep Yourself Motivated in Difficult Times?" I would like to share how to stay motivated in general and I really love the Image below.
If you can't see the Image above, it says "How to stay motivated
Take it one day at a time
Surround yourself with positivity
Create a vision board
Make S,M.A.R.T goals
Reward yourself
Believe in yourself
Acknowledge your positive attributes
Recognize your progress
Visualize accomplishing your goals
Be Kind to yourself
Don't Compare yourself to others"

I guess you could have that Image as a guide to staying motivated. I know for myself that I don't have a list to guide me to stay motivated because I already know that I have been doing most of the things that have mentioned in the Image.

Those most things are I always strive my best to take one day at a time, I always try to surround myself with positivity, I always believe in myself, I always strive to acknowledge my positive attributes, being kind to myself and I don't compare myself to others.

I encourage you to find a spare time to think about and answering the following three questions in your own time. Are you helping someone to stay motivated? That someone can be a relative or a friend.

 Is it hard for you to stay motivated at this present moment? and What are you doing to stay motivated?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment