Saturday 28 May 2016

Never Had an Ordinary Day

This post is short and sweet. First and foremost, I encourage you to think about and answer the following question. "What does it mean Never Had an Ordinary Day to you?"

This post is based on a song that I also love called, "Never Had an Ordinary Day by Katherine Nelson." This song is one of the soundtracks from a movie called "Emma Smith, My Story."

If you haven't heard the song before, I strongly encourage you to listen to the song in your own time. I would like to share with you the video clip of the song below and I really hope you can see video clip.
If you can't see the video above, here's the link to the video below.

I have two questions for you to think about and answer in your own time if you have watched the video clip and listened to the song carefully. Those questions are:
"What was your most favourite part of the song?" and "What was your least favourite part of the song?" 

I would like to share with you my most favourite part of the song. My most favourite part of the song was, "I´m sure when your heart breaks, some people will say "Somewhere down the line you lost your faith."
Some people can lose their faith whenever they are feeling down and no one comes to rescue them from feeling down. 

Some people can lose their faith whenever they are feeling upset because their loved one has passed away and no one comes to comfort them.  

Some people can lose their faith whenever they are feeling sad and no one comes to rescue them from feeling sad. 

We all need to look for a brighter future whenever we are feeling down.
We all need to look for a brighter future whenever we are feeling upset.
We all need to look for a brighter future whenever we are feeling sad. 

I don't have a least favourite of the song. If you haven't heard the movie called "Emma Smith, My Story" I strongly encourage you to watch the movie in your own time. It is a realy great movie to watch on a Sabbath Day and/or any day during the week.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment