Saturday 10 December 2016

Day Ten: #lighttheworld

Today marks day ten of #lighttheworld. "Jesus Helped People to Walk and So Can You"

Jesus does not just invite us to follow Him. He gives us the power to do it. In His day, He healed those who could not walk and helped them rise physically and spiritually. Today, we live in a world that offers more ways than ever to assist those living with limited mobility, giving us an unprecedented opportunity to follow the Savior.

Today's scripture is found in John 5:5-9 and it reads the following;
“5 And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.

6 When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?

7 The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.

8 Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.

9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.”
I like the Image above, and if you can not see the Image above, it says "Always walk like you deserve to be right where you are. Black Lapel."


For you to know, I do not know how to walk so I know it feels for people who does not know how to walk. This life is not easy for not knowing how to walk, but I know one day I will be able to walk.

I strongly encourage you to watch an inspiring video in your own time, the video may make you cry and here's the link below.
www.mormon.org/jarem
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment