Saturday 24 December 2016

Day Twenty Four: #lighttheworld

This post is short and sweet. Today marks twenty four of #lighttheworld. My goodness, is it really Christmas Day tomorrow? Can you believe it?

"Jesus Cared for His Loved Ones and So Can You"

Some of the most touching moments of Jesus Christ’s ministry involved His family and close friends. This Christmas, we can honor the birth of Jesus Christ by following His loving example of serving those who matter most in our lives.

Today's scripture is found in John 11:5-6 and it reads the following;

“5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus.

6 When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was.”

I do not know if the Image that I have shared goes well if this post or not. If you can not see the Image below, it says "Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day ... unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear."

Well I actually did two Christ-like services last night, so a night early. Oops. So last night, I visited a close friend who I have not seen for awhile and I thought to have a quick catch up with her. I ended up being with that friend for almost two hours and half. It was really good because it has been a few weeks since I last saw her. While visiting her, I gave her a card and mentions a lot about me and her. I know it really cheered her up.

Another one was visiting my next door neighbour, I ordered a late dessert meal, dinner and drink for her, me and my two younger siblings to share. It was good because I know when people are less fortune than I am, really appreciate unexpected surprises and always good to know that I felt good by doing that for her.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment