Saturday 12 March 2016

Happy Birthday to Savannah!

First and foremost, "Happy Birthday to my Close Friend Savannah!"

Today was her Birthday. I like "Happy Birthday" type of posts and I certainly don't share those type of posts often. Me and her met through a few Facebook groups when me and her was waiting for a Missionary to come home from their missions and that was about 2 to 3 years ago.

I considered Savannah as a Close Friend for ages, mainly because she is a great friend who I can always talk to whenever I would like to talk to someone and between me and her, we have some things in common.
Savannah; if you are reading this post now, I would like to wish you a "Happy Birthday Savannah, I hope you will have a wonderful day and enjoyable day!

I hope your family members will spoil you on this special day and evening, You deserve it! Please make heaps of memories while you can. Whatever you end up doing anything major fun for your Birthday, make sure it will be a great memory to remember for many years to come.

Continue to look up. Continue to always remember you are a daughter of our loving Heavenly Father. Continue to be your true self."
Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, thank you so much for this birthday wish. I appreciate it more than you could ever know!

    ReplyDelete