Thursday 1 December 2016

Day One: #lighttheworld

This post is short and sweet. I have a friendly reminder and that is each day/evening, I will be posting something to do with #lighttheworld. Today marks day one of #lighttheworld.

"Jesus Lifted Others’ Burdens and So Can You" - No shoulders have ever borne as much as those of Jesus Christ. By descending below all things, Jesus put Himself in a position to lift our burdens. When we lend our strength to those who are weighed down by life’s challenges, even the heaviest load can be made lighter.

Today's scripture is found in Matthew 11:29-30 and it reads the following;
“29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

I encourage you to think about the following questions and before watching the following video.
"In what ways can you lift others' burdens?" and "In what ways can you lift your own burdens?"
 
If you can not see the Video above, the link is www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAuqdPWTGLI 
I hope you like the Image below because I like the Image.
I would like to share with you an Image that goes well with this post. If you can not see the Image above, it says "We are here to HELP, LIFT AND REJOICE with each other as we try to become our very best selves. - Linda K. Burton."
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment