Thursday 22 December 2016

Day Twenty Two: #lighttheworld

This post is short and sweet. Today marks day twenty two of #lighttheworld. My goodness, can you believe it, Christmas is in three days? Aaah! I am excited but I do not think I am ready for it. I still have to go and do some Christmas shopping.

"Jesus Showed Gratitude and So Can You"

During the Last Supper, Jesus Christ told the Twelve Apostles that they weren’t just His disciples, they were His friends. Think about how those words must have made them feel, and remember that we, too, have the power to raise spirits as we show gratitude to others.

Today's scripture is found in Luke 10:21 and it reads the following;

“In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.”
I love the Image above, and if you can not see it, it says "gratitude changes everything."

I encourage you to think about the following question in your own time;
"In what ways can you apply gratitude in your everyday life?"
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment