Sunday 18 December 2016

Day Eighteen: #lighttheworld

This post is short and sweet. Today marks day eighteen of #lighttheworld. "Jesus Honored the Sabbath and So Can You"

On the Sabbath, Jesus did His Father’s work as He healed the sick and attended to the needs of His disciples. As we strengthen the quality of our worship on the Lord’s day, we will find that Sunday truly is a day of rest, not just for the body but for the soul.

Today's scripture is found in Matthew 12:11-13 and it reads the following;
11 And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?

12 How much then is a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.

13 Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.”
I love the Image above and if you can not see what it says, it says "Always remember HIM" I know it is important for all of us to always remember the Savior on Sunday.

I always love making new goals, and always when I make goals, I always make sure some of my goals is gospel related. I made goals for me to go to the Temple often, have personal prayers each day and every evening, have scripture reading each day, and many other goals. It is just some ways that I know that if I accomplish of doing those things, I am drawing myself closer to Heavenly Father.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment