Wednesday 14 December 2016

Day Fourteen: #lighttheworld

This post is short and sweet. Today marks day fourteen of #lighttheworld. Isn't it crazy, it has been two weeks ago since I started sharing #lighttheworld each day? My goodness, time flies while I have been keeping busy in between of updating this blog, updating another two blogs, working at Dominos Pizza, attending sessions at Brisbane Temple once a week and spending some time with my relatives.

"Jesus Taught Us to Clothe the Naked and You Can Help"

Jesus Christ taught that our possessions are most valuable when we give them away especially with His admonition to clothe the naked. Through the act of giving, our clothing can provide the same warmth provided by the swaddling clothes that encircled the newborn King.

Today's scripture reference is found in Matthew 25:38-40 and it reads the following;
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”
I do not have a clue of what Image that goes along well with this post, so I selected a random one. If you can not see the Image above, it says "Smiles are always in FASHION!"

There is another scripture that I really like and it goes perfectly for today's #lighttheworld. The scripture talks about we can learn from a wise king how we should love those in need and the scripture reference is found in Mosiah 4:14-27. I encourage you to read the scripture in your own time and the link of the scripture is below.
www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/mosiah/4.14-27

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment