Sunday 11 December 2016

Day Eleven: #lighttheworld

This post is short and sweet. Today marks day eleven of #lighttheworld. "Jesus Ministered to Children and So Can You"

As we reflect on the babe in swaddling clothes this Christmas, we should also reflect on the actions of the adult Savior, who asked His disciples to “suffer the little children to come unto me.” If He made time for them, so can we.
Today's scripture reference is found in Mark 10:13-14 and it reads the following;
“13 And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them: and his disciples rebuked those that brought them.

14 But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.”

I still remember when I used to be an English tutor for four weeks and that was fun! I still remember when I used to have a calling in Nursery and that was also fun. I shared my testimony today and listened to all testimonies that was shared in sacrament meeting today.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment