Monday 12 December 2016

I am Successful!

This post is short and sweet. 

What do successful means to you? Did you know that you successful in this life even when you do not think you are? 
Have you ever think about you are successful in many things more than you think you are? 
What are some successful achievements have you accomplished in this life so far? 
I like the Image above. If you can not see the Image above, it says "I am successful in all areas of my life, and every day, in every way, I get better and better." 

In life, I am successful in many things and even some things that I thought I won't ever achieve. It has been two years and a few months ago since I obtained my driver's licence. It has been a little over three years ago since graduating High School/Senior, completing some certificate courses and graduating Seminary successfully. 

At this present day, I know I am successful and doing well in life because I run my own Photography Business for five months and I am an employee at Dominos Pizza for almost three weeks. I have completed many courses. I always start my day with personal prayer and scripture reading. I always strive my best to have great attendance to go to the Temple often. 

I always strive my best to be involved with Missionary work. I dedicate a lot of my time to the gospel a lot because the gospel brings me true happiness! 

I encourage you to think about in what ways do you think you are successful in your life for the future. 

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment