Friday 9 December 2016

Day Nine: #lighttheworld

This post is short and sweet. Today marks day nine of #lighttheworld. "Jesus Visited the Lonely and So Can You"

Through His words and actions, Jesus taught that “the last shall be first.” With limitless compassion, He reached out to those isolated by disease, sin, and grief. When we strive to ease the loneliness of others, in the Savior’s words, we “have done it unto [Him].”
I like to be alone but I hate being lonely.

Today's scripture is found in Matthew 25:35-36 and it reads the following;
“35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.”

I work at Dominos Pizza and I am constantly meeting new employees who my manager hire. It is so great because I am slowly getting to know each of the employees other than just their names.

I encourage you to read the article below because it is a really good article that is worthwhile reading.
www.lds.org/ensign/1992/02/the-long-line-of-the-lonely

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment