Saturday 25 July 2015

Overview of A Night in Venice YSA Ball

I would like to share with you about the recent Young Single Adult Ball that I attended last night. The Young Single Adult Ball was so much fun and it was great. I loved the decorations of the Ball. The Theme of the Ball was "A Night in Venice."
I loved how I was able to talk to and spend some time with some of my friends. Many thank you's again goes to my younger sister Emma for doing my hair and make-up for the Ball. I still remember going to last year's Young Single Adult Ball.
This year was better than last year's because it had more dancing space, heaps more people attended and a lot of seats to sit on. This year's Ball, I was taking more photos than last year and focused on taking heaps of photos of other people.
While reading this post, you would have notice the photos of me throughout this post and again thank you to my younger sister Emma for taking those photos. She has done a great job.

Stay tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment