Sunday 19 July 2015

Shall Be Comforted

We all go through tough times. We all go through hardship times. We all go through mourning times. We all go through comfort times. We all go through struggles. tribulations and trials. Those types of times, struggles, tribulations and trails is part of life.

I love the Image below and it does applies to our everyday lives. We shouldn't expect things to be easy.
Some things are worth of taking the time to learn and applying things of what we have been taught and learnt of how to apply those things into our lives.

It would like saying "start things as a little as having it as a hobby, then take the time to learn more about the hobby or hobbies such as job outcomes and how to create a business out of it. For example, I used to like Photography as a hobby.

As growing up, I wanted to turn that hobby as a job one day. I took some of my time to study the course that is required to become a Photographer and I have my Photography Business for almost 4 years. Although, I haven't got paid of any work as yet, but I still hope that my business will become successful in the near future."

When we were young children as toddlers; most of us took the time to learn how to walk, most of us took the time to learn how to talk, most of us took the time to know the opposites (such as, Yes's and No's), etc.

I don't have much else to say, and I encourage you to try your best to remember the scripture, "Blessed are they that mourn; for they shall be comforted. - Matthew 5:4."

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment