Wednesday 13 April 2016

Happy 20th Birthday to Emma C

This post is short and sweet. Today was my friend Emma C's Birthday and she was turning 20 years.
I still can remember when Emma was having a Birthday party for her 19th last year. You may ask me, "Why do you still remember it?" I remember it because it felt like it happened yesterday and I was at her house on the same date when she held her 19th.

I drove to her house/about 2 hours from where I was staying at before I went to a YSA Activity. I went to her house to catch up with her, got some photos together and I helped with preparing food for the party.
You may ask me, "When was the first time you met Emma and when was the last time you saw Emma ?" I first met Emma during End of Year YSA Convention in Perth 2014. The last time I saw Emma was within the last few nights before I left Perth in May last year.

My favourite memories with Emma was during End of Year YSA Convention in Perth and when I was able to catch up with her and getring some photos together while I was at her house in April last year. I don't know what Emma's favourite memories with me but I am sure it was the day when me and her was catching up and getting some photos together while I was at her house.

I have been great friends with Emma since sometime after End of Year YSA Convention in Perth 2014. and it was great meeting her family and some extended relatives for the first time while I was at her house.

Emma if you are reading this post, I would like to wish you a "Happy 20th Birthday and I hope you had a wonderful day. I hope your 20th will be a day to be remembered and realising that you are no longer in your teens."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment