Saturday 9 April 2016

Happy 21st Birthday Maddie

This post is short and sweet. Today is my friend Maddie's Birthday and she will be turning 21 years. I first saw Maddie during a youth dance in March 2011 but I didn't officially meet her until Priest and Laurels Ball in July 2012.

In February 2014 when I moved up to Young Single Adults, I was able to see Maddie more. Whenever I have my camera at Young Single Adults events, I get a high chance to get photos with Maddie and sometimes when I get photos with Maddie, our mutual friend Emmalyn be in the photos as well.
Maddie has always been a great friend to me and I always appreciate my friendship with Maddie. I always trust Maddie and look up to her a lot. I considered Maddie as a close friend since July 2013.
Maddie has always been a great listener and a great friend to talk to.

I know Maddie will never let me down. Thank you so much for our friendship. Maddie, if you are reading this post right now I would like to wish you a Happy 21st Birthday and I hope you will have a wonderful day. Always remember to celebrate your birthday with your family.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment