Wednesday 27 April 2016

Who Will I Be Today?

This post is short and sweet. What does it mean when you hear "Who will I be today?"
We all make decisions of who we all will be as each day goes by and each night goes by.

This next part may not be relatable to this post but I really like the saying "All decisions that we decide to do, every action that we act and everything that we think about has good and bad consequences behind it. We all need to decide wisely. We all need to act wisely. We all need to think wisely."
If you can't see the Image above, it says
"Who will I be today? What dreams will I chase? What will I create and accomplish no matter what? Who will I give value, love, or appreciation to? What will I do or experience that will help me feel fulfilled and grateful when I rest my head to pillow later tonight?"

I encourage you to think and answer the following question in your own time.
"What were you thinking as you were reading those questions from the Image?"

I really loved the questions and I think I should think about those questions more often.
I think it will be a great idea and I think it will be great for others to folow that example too.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment