Monday 25 April 2016

Overview of 2016 Brisbane YSA Mini Convention

I always love going to YSA events such as Devotionals/Firesides, dances, activities and getting myself involved because the events/activities are always well organised.

At each YSA event that I go to, I always see it as a great opportunity for me to make new friends, to make YSA memories and to spend some time with my friends who I haven't seen for awhile or ages.

How was your weekend? Was it great? Was it okay? Was it fun? Was it alright? Was it productive?
Was it good? Was it not so good? Did you have any highlights what you did during the weekend?

I would like to share with you some highlights from my weekend. Overall my weekend was good and very productive. I attended most events for Brisbane YSA Mini Convention during the past weekend.

On Saturday from 5:30am to 1:30pm: I was with a few of my YSA friends and we had a great time.
We heart attack Toowoomba Ward's Elders, Elder Allapitan and Elder De Young's car with positive, motivated and uplifting notes, we help cleaned a member's house for about 1 hour and 30 minutes,
we made sure someone was okay, we put sticky positive and uplifting notes on people's cars and
we did other services.
On Saturday night: I had dinner, I attended the multistake YSA dance. While I was at the dance; I was able to make a few new YSA friends, I took so many photos during the evening, I was able to catch up with my friend Bennett who recently returned home from his mission, I danced and that's about it.

On Sunday/Sunday night: I attended Toowoomba Ward and I went to Cleveland chapel afterward. While I was at Cleveland chapel, I had dinner, I was able to help with making the punch drinks for the YSAs, I attended the multistake YSA fireside, I was able to catch up with some friends and 3 friends who recently returned home from their missions. I was able to make one new friend,

Today: I didn't go to the Anzac march and that's okay with me. I am sure that one day, I will.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment