Friday 8 April 2016

Look Inside Yourself and Recognise that Change Starts with You

This post is short and sweet. On Monday night, I watched a great animated movie called "Zootopia." Zootopia is currently a popular Disney movie that is viewing in cinemas in the United States. I was grateful for my decision to watch the movie. I really loved the movie. If you haven't heard the movie before, I encourage you to watch the movie trailer in your own time. Below is the video clip to the movie trailer.
If you weren't able to see the trailer, here's the link below.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWM0ct-OLsM

I have some favourite quotes from the movie and I would like to share with you on the quotes. I think that quote that I will be sharing with you this day relates to each of us.
The quote says, "Real life is messy. We all have limitations. We all make mistakes. Which means, hey, glass half full, we all have a lot in common. And the more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each of us will be. But we have to try. So no matter what kind of person you are, I implore you: Try. Try to make the world a better place. Look inside yourself and recognize that change starts with you."

What do you think about the quote? Do you think it relates to each of us this day?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment