Wednesday 6 April 2016

Happy Belated 21st Birthday to Cody

Five days ago was my close friend Cody's 21st Birthday. You may ask me, "when was the first time when you met Cody?" I think I first met Cody at a Youth dance during EFY 2012. I don't remember exactly when I first met Cody.

Whenever it was, I am very grateful for being one of her friends since then. I truly value my friendship with her. I always appreciated our friendship. I always strive my best to prove to her that I do value our friendship by taking her to a few YSA dances, and some nights for Institute
I remembered Cody was one of the first close friends to find out about me starting my mission papers and I remembered when Cody thought I was born in the same year as her. I really love it whenever Cody called me sis/sister.

I really appreciate it and makes me feel that I have an older sister. I really love whenever Cody text me or call me if I can take her to Institute. Cody, if you are reading this post right now, I
do apologised for a late Birthday wish. I would like to wish you a "Happy belated 21st Birthday
and I hope you had a great day. I hope you are doing well and I miss you heaps."

Cody, please always remember you can text me and call me anytime if you need someone to talk to. I am aware that I am one of your best friends and I am grateful for being one of your best friends. I am really grateful to consider you as one of my close friends. Thank you for our true friendship.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment