Tuesday 26 April 2016

Happy 20th Birthday to Sister L Tuaputa and Sariah H

This post is short and sweet. Today was my close friend Sister L Tuaputa's Birthday and my friend Sariah H's Birthday and they both turned 20 years today.

I have been close friends with Sister L Tuaputa since a multistake YSA Fireside in 2014, in other words for almost 2 years. I have been friends with Sariah H since EFY 2012, in other words for 4 years and 3 months.
Left to Right: Me and Sister L Tuaputa, Sariah H and Me.
Sister Tuaputa if you see this post which isn't until sometime after your mission, I still would like to wish you a Happy 20th Birthday, I hope the church members spoils you, I hope you will have a great day, I hope your companion will do something extra special for your Birthday and I miss you heaps.

Sariah if you see this post, I do wish you a Happy 20th Birthday, I hope you will have a great day.

I appreciate them so much, I love having conversations with them, I love having memories with them, I love spending some time with them, they mean a lot to me, they are very kind to me, they care about me, etc. The list goes on and on. I look forward of seeing both of them again. I wouldn't be seeing Sister Tuaputa until sometime after my mission. I wouldn't be seeing Sariah until the next YSA event.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment