Tuesday 12 April 2016

Use Our Talents Wisely

This post is short and sweet. Heavenly Father gave each of us talents. We all can discover our talents by trying out new things and finding out what we enjoy doing the most. Depending on our talents, we can change those talents into life-long careers. For an example, I always loved taking photos and I still love taking photos.

When I was 15 years, I decided that I wanted to become a Photographer. I wanted to be a Photographer for my life-long career. I always enjoyed capturing the special moments, I know what it involves with, I know that I will be competing with other photographers that I need to make myself stand out and I know what it takes to get into Photography field.

To get into Photography field wasn't easy. While studying a course in Photography, it was hard because I didn't have the right equipment to build a portfolio and I didn't have many friends who live near me that I can take photos of. I used my digital camera and it wasn't so bad. Within after some months after finishing the course, I purchased the right equipment to that will help me to continue to pursue my Photography career.

I got my first DSLR camera with tripod, 3 different lenses, etc. Everything that I learnt during my course, was starting to make sense to me. I was able to apply some skills that I learnt into reality.
I 100% agree with the image above. If you can't see the image, it says,
"1. Discover our talents. 2. Spend time & effort. 3. Have faith.
4. Learn the skills. 5. Practice our talent. 6. Share our talents."

I would like to add that we need to use our talents wisely. What are some of your talents?
Do you use any of your talents wisely? Do you share your talent/s with others?
Did you know some talents can inspire others?

Always remember, we all were born to try.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment