Monday 13 June 2016

5 THINGS God's children should NEVER worry about

I know we all worry about at least one thing in our lives each day, either if that one thing is small or big.

I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about our short-term goals.
I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about our long-term goals.
I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about our future.

I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about our long-term careers.
I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about our back-up careers.
I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about our education grades.
I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about our appearances,

I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about answering questions incorrectly.
I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about if someone still loves you or not.

I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about our feelings aren't easy to show.
I know we all went through times in our lives when we worry about the consequences after making decisions.

If you can't see the Image that I shared on this post, it says
"5 THINGS God's children should NEVER worry about:
1. Being forsaken
Hebrews 13:5

2.Feeling useless 
1 Corinthians 12:12-31

3. The future
Jeremiah 29:11-14, John 14:13

4. Bothering God with prayer
1 Peter 5:7, 1 Thessalonians 5:17

5.Feeling forgiven 
1 John 1:9"

I testify and know that we all need to put our faith and trust with Heavenly Father constantly, leave things in his hands, allow him to be control of things that we can't handle. We need to strengthen and share our testimonies of the gospel often even with non-members, church members, family members, friends,

We need to be striving our best to come like Jesus Christ each day. We all need to be able to receive personal revelations and act upon the revelations that we receive. We all need to acknowledge, remember and apply The Plan of Salvation in our lives each day. It answers the questions for us, "Where did we come from before coming to Earth?" "Why are we here?"
"What happens after death? Is there life after death?"

 Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment