Sunday 19 June 2016

10 Ways to Succeed in Life

This post is short and sweet. First and foremost, I encourage you to think about and answer the following questions in your own time. 

"What are your ten ways to succeed in life?" "What do you want to succeed in this life?"

If I was to answer "What are your ten ways to succeed in life?" question, I would share my five ways. Below is my five ways that I want to succeed in my life.

1. Be Happy for who I was in the past, who I am now and who I will be in the future. 
2. Be Statisified with all of my achievements and my goals that I have accomplished.
3. Strive my best to show an righteous example to everyone who I have met in life.
4. Stay Postitive whenever I am facing unexpected challenges, struggles, tribulations, etc. 
5. Stay Active in the Church, by scripture reading, praying always, going to Temple often, etc.
I like the Image that I have shared above. If you can't see the Image, it says 
"10 Ways to Succeed in Life
1. Establish Principles to guide your life.
2. Don't make exceptions to your Standards.
3. Be Loyal.
4. Live so that the Lord can guide you.
5. Serve others. 
6. Smile.
7. Don't complain.
8. Always have a Church Assignment.
9. Worship in the Temple
10. Follow the Savior's Example."

Not everyone has to agree with me, but I would like to share with you, my short opinion that relates to this post's topic. 

I think the world would have nicer people if there are more people who can set a righteous example to their non-member friends by finding opportunities to share the gospel, by living the gospel standards correctly, etc, if there are more people who are striving their best to serve others often, if there are more people who are striving their best to stay positive whenever they are facing unexpected challenges plus acknowledging who they can turn to, if there are more people who are striving their best to live their lives in a way that Heavenly Father can guide them to the right path that leads back to him, listening and acting upon the promptings from the Holy Ghost.

It is always important to follow up. It is always important to follow up how someone is going. 

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment