Friday 10 June 2016

Happy Belated National Best Friend's Day

This post is short and sweet. I don't have many Best Friends and I am okay with that. I thought I had about five Best Friends at the beginning of this year and finding that I don't, it was a odd feeling for me when I found out. I have total of three Best Friends. 
My first Best Friend name is Melina, I met her by a mutual friend. We used to Skype/Video call regularly and facebook messaging each other often. I notice that a lot of her schooling/education gets in the way of us not talking to each other often anymore and we are living long distance from each other. 

My second Best Friend name is Sister Dixon/Marah Dixon and I met her at Year 12 Graduation Trip a week after we both graduated high school in 2013. I can't believe time flies and that happened almost 2 years and a half.

Before her mission, me and her used to contact each other via facebook messages, phone calls and text messages. Me and her spent a lot of time together by going to Temple, going to the Airport, going outings and seeing each other Young Single Adult events such as Balls, Dances, Firesides, etc. 

During her mission, me and her have been emailing each other often. 

My third Best Friend name is Sydney H. I met sometime last year and we used to talk to each other often but her schooling gets in the way of us not talking to each other often anymore and we are living long distance from each other. 

If I had to choose a favourite Best Friend, I would choose Sister Dixon/Marah because before her mission, me and her talked a lot, spent some time together and we both were very patient with each other even during her mission, me and her still talk to each other, and we both still are very patient with each other. I am very grateful to have a few Best Friends. 

I would like to wish to my three Best Friends a "Happy Belated National Best Friend's Day! I hope you three will have a great day, I love you heaps, I miss you heaps and I am very grateful for having you all in my life."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment