Sunday 5 June 2016

Believe

This post is short and sweet. I encourage you to think about and answer the following question.
"What does believe means to you?"
This post is based on a song that I love called "Believe" by Brooke McRoberts. If you haven't heard the song before, I strongly encourage you to listen to the song in your own time.

I would like to share with you the audio clip of the song below. I hope you will enjoy listening to the song.
If you can't see the audio clip above, here's the link below.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO8BK9WK-V8

If you listened to the song, did you have any most favourite parts of the song? If you had any, what was yours? I would like to share with you my favourite part of the song. My favourite part was,

"If you feel a touch of fear, as you wonder what's ahead, be at peace and know that He will guide you. If you feel you're all alone in this journey you've begun. Remember friends are always there beside you."

I think we all need to be at peace whenever we feel a touch of fear and know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ will guide us throughout this life if we allow them to help us.

Stay Tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment