Saturday 4 June 2016

My Mission Call is Coming

I would like to share with you a experience that happened a few nights a go. A few nights ago, I had a interview with my stake president and it was a follow up about my desire to go and serve a mission. I was feeling a little nervous before my stake president to ask me to come into his office.

I think the only reason why I was feeling nervous is because Satan was trying to let me down. Little did I know, I got all excited again after I walked into his office and sat down like if I had no fear and I wasn't feeling nervous at all.

"Who would have thought about someone needing another interview that was about following up for a mission desire and after ten weeks waiting for a mission call?" It was certainly not my intention to have another interview about following up with my desire for the mission and after ten weeks since my mission papers got submitted.

So, after ten weeks waiting for my mission call, I didn't thought that I would need another interview with my stake president about a follow up for my desire to go and serve a mission but it did happened and I was very grateful that the interview was a great interview.

I was very grateful that I had that specific interview with my stake president because the interview went successful and I felt so much happiness after walking away from the interview. I still want to keep saying to myself that I have come a long way and always remember to thank Heavenly Father to allow things happen.
I was very grateful for being my faith and trust in Heavenly all the time including all of his plans that he has in store for me.

I was very grateful for being my faith and trust in the Prophet to let my stake president know what was a hold up for my mission call hasn't arrived here yet.

I was very grateful for being my faith and trust in my stake president for letting me know what was the hold up for my mission call hasn't arrived here yet.

Staying positive definitely has helped me a lot while waiting for my mission call to arrive.
Staying positive definitely has helped me a lot for teaching me patience and staying strong.

My mission call is on its way here. I am so excited. I am so excited for my mission call to arrive.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment