Friday 24 June 2016

Listen to God with a Broken Heart

First and foremost, I encourage you to think about and ask yourself the following question in your own time. "What does listen to God with a Broken Heart means to you?"

In this life, we all have to experience sadness. In this life, we all have to experience happiness.
In this life, we all have to experience excitement. In this life, we all have to experience peace.

In this life, we all have to experience hurt. In this life, we all have to experience pain.
In this life, we all have to experience joy. In this life, we all have to experience fun,

In this life, we all have to experience some worst days and some worst evenings.
In this life, we all have to experience some great days and some great evenings.
.
In this life, we all need to seek guidance from Heavenly Father. In this life, we all get along.
In this life, we all need to seek forgiveness whenever we are making mistakes.

If you can't see the Image that I have shared for this post, it says "Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it. But also the Father who wipes away the tears. - Criss Jami."

I think we should always listen to Heavenly Father all the time, especially whenever we are feeling a broken heart. If we are praying to him with tears, he will comfort us and he will wipe our tears away. Heavenly Father doesn't like seeing us feeling sadness and he loves seeing us feeling happiness.

I know he will never leave us alone. He is always by our side whenever we are making the righteous choices. I know he always loves seeing us whenever we are experiencing joy. I know he loves seeing us whenever we are experiencing excitement. I know he loves seeing us whenever we are peace.

I know he loves seeing us whenever we are progressing, I know he loves seeing us whenever we are not giving up on some things so easily. I know he loves seeing us whenever we are forgiving others.

I know loves seeing us whenever we are forgiving ourselves from the mistakes that we did.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment