Friday 17 June 2016

The World is Full of Opportunities

This post is short and sweet. I encourage you to think about and answer the following question in your own time. "What does the world is full of opportunities means to you?" 

I know there are many opportunities for all of us to support people's decisions. 
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to care about others.
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to serve others. 

I know there are many opportunities for all of us to be at right place at the right time. 
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to become someone's new friend.
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to become someone's leader.
I love the Image that I shared for this post. If you can't see the Image above, it mentions
"The World is full of opportunities, and I want to try as many as I possibly can."

I know there are many opportunities for all of us to experience various emotions. 
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to face our own difficulties.

I know there are many opportunities for all of us to face our own challenges. 
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to face our own hardships.
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to face our own battles.

I know there are many opportunities for all of us to face our own tribulations.
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to face our own struggles.
I know there are many opportunities for all of us to face our own trials.

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment