Wednesday 8 June 2016

Do Not Worry About Tomorrow

I encourage you to think about and answer the following questions in your own time.
Do you worry about what tomorrow has in store for you even if you have plans for tomorrow?
What does "do not worry about tomorrow" saying means to you?
I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about if their choices might impact someone else's life. 

I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about some unexpected things to happen.

I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about how would they feel if something changed their life for the better. 

I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about their plans and backup plans for tomorrow.

I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about studying for an exam and hoping to pass/get great grades.

I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about they think they have failed and there was no chance for them to try again. 

I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about losing a job and do not know if they would like to be employed for another job or not.

I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about they are alone and they do not have anyone who they can turn to.

I think many people around the world worry too much or overthink about giving up easily and do not know how to stay strong.

I encourage you to do not worry about tomorrow and focus on what matters the most today. 

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment