Wednesday 29 June 2016

Happy 21st Birthday Jacob

Wow! It has been five days since I last posted. Oops. I have been so busy and also having no internet sucks. Happy Birthday to my friend Jacob, he turns twenty-one years old today and I hope he has a great day. You may ask me the following questions.

"When did you first met Jacob and how old were you both?"
"When and where was the last time you spend time with Jacob?"
"What is your favourite memory with Jacob?"

I first met Jacob during EFY in January 2012 and we both were fifteen years old. The last time when I spent time with Jacob was at the Brisbane Temple on May 20th, this year which was one month and nine days ago.

I seriously don't know what my favourite memory with Jacob would be because all of the memories with Jacob was all great and memorable. Hahaha! I am serious. However I do have a favourite thing that I did for Jacob and that was updating a blog during his mission. Jacob is a great friend to me.
I was grateful to do two wonderful things for Jacob during his mission and those two wonderful things are updating his Facebook account and updating a blog to share his MTC experiences, his MTC photos, his mission experiences and his mission photos on his behalf during his two whole years mission in Berlin, Germany.

During my time of doing that for Jacob, I remembered when people gave me the wrong impression that me and Jacob was together. I remembered making it clear and known to people that me and Jacob are friends and I don't see Jacob more than a friend during his mission. I am sure that some people were shocked when they found out.

Jacob if you see this post, I would like to say something for your Birthday, I would like to wish you a "Happy 21st Birthday Jacob, I hope you have a great day and I hope you can celebrate your 21st with your loved ones."

For the photos that I have shared on this post, is photos of me and Jacob.
Top Left: Me and Jacob at SMYC in January 2014 and it was the last time seeing Jacob before his mission.
Bottom: Me and Jacob at Brisbane Airport after Jacob finished his mission, in March this year.
Top Right: Me and Jacob at Brisbane Temple and it was the last memory together.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment