Sunday 21 February 2016

A Roller Coaster Week

The past week was described as a Roller Coaster Week because I experienced a lot of ups, downs, twists, and unexpected turns. I would like to share with you a few major things that has happened during the week and 1 to 3 things that I have learnt from those things.

On late Sunday afternoon to early Friday afternoon: I was working as a Live In Nanny for a very short period of time. I completed 4 completed days and I wasn't able to complete the 5th day/the final day. I received a text long text message about what went wrong during my time as a Live In Nanny.

Lessons I learnt: I was able to experience what it was like for me to be a Live In Nanny that had high demand instructions and expectations. To become self reliant. If I was in a situation where I don't feel the spirit, then I determine myself that I will be in a wrong place at the wrong time and wouldn't feel the guidance from the Holy Ghost.

On Friday late afternoon: On my way to Teagan's house, I made a turn because I felt that I should. When I decided to stop and park the car on the side of the road, I turned Maps on my phone on because I felt lost.  Within 5 minutes, I decided to give up because my phone wasn't loading the directions and felt that I should keep going because I was going the right route.
Lessons I learnt: There was no need to self doubt myself when I thought I was going the wrong and quick route to Teagan's house. Praying for directions and guidance with having faith that I will able to drive to Teagan's house without using my phone made a great difference.

On Saturday early morning: On my way home from the YSA Dance, I really wanted to play some songs from my phone. Sadly, I realised that I have no songs on my phone. I really wanted to play the car radio to listen to some songs but I decided not to. I decided to say a long prayer out loud because it was a best decision than listening to some songs.

The sky was dark and rarely no one was driving around the time when I was driving home. The moon shone time to time on the way home. The moon was like a extra light on the way home.

Lessons I learnt: I learnt that I should remind myself over and over again that I am not alone.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment